Futuremud.Com Links

A support forum for discussion of bugs or unusual behaviour in the engine
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Malkara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Futuremud.Com Links

Post by Malkara » 02 Aug 2014, 19:55

The links at the top don't seem to show up in the latest version of Firefox. :(

Japheth
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Futuremud.Com Links

Post by Japheth » 03 Aug 2014, 08:53

Can you give me a screenshot? I'm not 100% sure what I'll be able to do about it as it's just a wordpress page but I might be able to figure something out.

Malkara

Re: Futuremud.Com Links

Post by Malkara » 04 Aug 2014, 01:15

No clue what was up with it, but they've appeared now so it's possible something just went wrong on my end.