On the Burdon

A forum for the discussion of the GUI Building Tool designed to be used with FutureMUD
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shalimar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

On the Burdon

Post by Shalimar » 08 Feb 2015, 13:35

How far along is this tool in development?
From using zMUD and now CMUD for years, and Dreamweaver back in school, I have long since learned the benefits of GUI coding.
The full expanded form of the actual commands don't really matter if you have a good GUI control panel to do it for you.

Japheth
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: On the Burdon

Post by Japheth » 21 Feb 2015, 05:34

Sorry Shalimar, not sure how this question slipped through my radar. The basic shell of the building tool is there, but it has proven less useful than I would anticipate for the alpha. It really needs a lot of work to make it useful, and at the moment I've been focusing on the core engine rather than the building tools.

It's definitely still something I will pursue, but it's not something I will be pursuing in the near future because I'm so slow with it (no real experience in GUI programming).