LabMUD Website Outage

Any significant News and Announcements relating to the project will appear in this forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Japheth
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LabMUD Website Outage

Post by Japheth » 04 Jul 2015, 08:01

Hi all,

I'm having some technical troubles with the LabMUD server at the moment that are way above my paygrade in terms of linux abilities and the server is unreachable. I'm working on getting it back up as soon as possible. This is definitely not how I wanted to be spending my development time!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable